Visa Invitation Letters
If you require a letter of invitation for your visa application, please see the following instructions. At least one of the following criteria must be met in order to honor the request for a letter of invitation. The requesting party must satisfy at least one of these criteria:
- Be an author of an accepted abstract and/or paper.
- Have paid the advanced registration fee for this conference.
- Have a record of attendance at ICDERS or related meetings and a need to begin the visa process before the above conditions can be met.
Visitor Visa Information:
Information on the visa waiver program can be found at:
To request a visa invitation send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line — Visa Invitation Letter Request. Please include the following information in the email and ensure that your name is listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could create delays and/or a denial of your visa application.
*Please note: the local organizers are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing invitation letters. All questions/concerns regarding the status of your VISA should be directed to your local consulate.
- First Name:
- Family Name:
- ZIP/Postal Code:
- Title of Paper Submitted:
- Birth Date (MM/DD/YY):
- Passport Number:
- Issuing Country:
- Passport Issuing Date:
- Passport Expiration Date: